You guys are amazing, seriously, the best customer service ever and the best onsite service. I wish you could train all my other vendors and my life would be gravy.:o ) I just cannot say enough.
- Kimberly Hedden, General Manager clipse Condominium, managed by FirstService Residential, Atlanta
The open house went great, 68 people were trained that day. Ava and I have trained an additional 100 people and will be training 30 more tomorrow. We have had 99% positive feedback. Sci fit has been a great addition to our gym. Thanks.
- JP Charette, Cresswinds - Lake Lanier
I’ve enjoyed working with Matt Silver at Heartline over the last two years. We first met at the 2017 CAI Expo – where I won a fantastic Prism Backpack full of self-guided exercise toys! After chatting some, Matt came out and did a free facility site assessment of our fitness center. The report he presented after was very professional and we appreciated his insights. Step 1 was to get a PM contract. We went for the Platinum level contract because we really wanted that 24 hour priority service and some of the other perks it offered. Matt and I ran...
Lee [Strater, service tech] is the best! He is always so helpful and takes the time to explain what is going on with a particular machine that may be giving us some trouble. Keep up the great work!
- Tarin Carter, Assistant, Director, Westphalia Community Center, Upper Marlboro MD
We are First Communities. Your guy yesterday [service tech Dave Bailey] was wonderful...very friendly and informative.
- Bobbie Case, Property Manager, Collier Ridge, Atlanta
Hi Mohamed, Just wanted to thank you again for taking the time to speak today re: the Park Ave Court maintenance quote. I also wanted to thank your customer service team for their top notch handling of my call. I spoke with two representatives that were attentive, took the time to investigate my concern, and transferred me to the correct contacts. A+ all around. Thank you again and speak with you soon.
- Javi Battle, LIVunLtd. Project Manager, Park Ave Court, NYC
Very professional and helpful as always. [After school's semi-annual Preventive Maintenance (PM) contract visit where technician Mike Hess, in addition to maintenance check and cleaning of all equipment, replaced a broken cable pulley on a strength machine and provided a replacement selector pin (for weight stack).]
- James Moir, Physical Education Director, Francis Scott Key Middle School, (Montgomery County Public School System) Silver Spring, MD
The support team is available for repairs at a reasonable time. Mike Hess [service tech] is great to work with.
- Marlene Janifer, The Promenade, Bethesda, MD
Lee Strater [service tech] was very informative and helped me to understand why the console on one of the treadmills wasn't working and how to go about getting it fixed. He is always very professional.
- Janice Parrack, Property Manager, Point at Crofton, Crofton, MD
I had impeccable service from one of your representatives Crystal. She was able to assist me. Thank you for great service.
- Roosevelt Ramage, Concierge Manager, The Park at Arlington Ridge, Arlington, Va.
I had asked [service tech] Ryan Abram to provide an inventory of our initial purchase. He put me in touch with Charles Amazeen who delivered the report. Both of them were very responsive.
- Glen Meyers , LifeStyle Director - FirstService Residential, Cresswind - Peachtree City, GA
Thank you, Adam, we all think you’re amazing!!! [Follow up email] He really is amazing, always so kind and so professional. I’ve been in this industry for 30 years now and everyone says the same about Adam. That’s impressive. If I didn’t need him at Heartline Fitness I would steal him….LOL….kidding.
- Kimberly Hedden, General Manager, Eclipse Condominium, FirstService Residential, Atlanta
Our service technician Ji-hoon Kim does a wonderful job.He is thorough,knowledgeable and friendly.He always provides superb service. You are fortunate to have him on your team.
- Brad Hibbs, Wellness Manager, Greenspring Village, Springfield, Va.
Fast quick efficient service. Very knowledgeable tech and very helpful.
- Reginald Greene, Facilities Manager, Wash. DC Government
Adam Geletka has been superb since taking over for Chris Jackson. First Rate Service! Very attentive and responsive when I call about equipment issues we're having which limits greatly the down time of the equipment. We're very appreciative of his efforts and customer service. DON'T LET HIM GO! :)
- Marty Hutchinson, General Manager, Piedmont Driving Club
Services and Repair
Preventive Maintenance48 hour Response TimeCertified TechniciansDelivery & InstallationView More