AS ALWAYS, GREG [Pinch, service tech] IS A ROCK STAR!
- Marcy Plante, Mac Fitness, Gloucester MA
A Gold Star! Very fast response. Matt [Smith, service tech] is terrific, I’m very glad to have him servicing our equipment.
- Sarah E. Gerstein, General Manager, Broadlands Association, Inc.
Matt Silver was an awesome rep to work with. He did everything in his power to make this deal work for my community. Installation was easy and they cleaned the room and set up all the equipment in the fitness center after. Always quick to respond and follow up. I am very happy with our experiencing with Heartline Fitness.
Dave Townsend is amazing. Very professional and a delight to be around.
He [Ryan Abram, service technician] did an incredible job. Very personable, nice, and eager to assist us. AWESOME!
- Laura Van Leuven, Property Manager, Evergreen at Aubrey's Landing, McDonough GA (Pegasus Residential)
Mohamed [service technician] is the best!
- Greg Morehead, Property Manager One Blue Slip, Brooklyn, NY (Fairfield Management)
Dave [Townsend, service technician] is always professional and fixes the equipment in a timely manner. Never an issue!
- Deanne Difronzo, Property Manager, Friendship Village, Harrington, DC
Just wanted to give a compliment to the two men who delivered our ellipticals this morning. They were here early this morning, delivered, set up, moved a couple of pieces of equipment for me and a pleasure to work with. ALL of the delivery personnel coming from Heartline have been excellent. Techs are great too – Rick McCuen is awesome. Just wanted you all to know – I know they don’t hear it often enough what a great job they do!
- Tamera Hammond On-Site Management, Forest Lakes Community Association
You guys are amazing, seriously, the best customer service ever and the best onsite service. I wish you could train all my other vendors and my life would be gravy.:o ) I just cannot say enough.
- Kimberly Hedden, General Manager clipse Condominium, managed by FirstService Residential, Atlanta
The open house went great, 68 people were trained that day. Ava and I have trained an additional 100 people and will be training 30 more tomorrow. We have had 99% positive feedback. Sci fit has been a great addition to our gym. Thanks.
- JP Charette, Cresswinds - Lake Lanier
I’ve enjoyed working with Matt Silver at Heartline over the last two years. We first met at the 2017 CAI Expo – where I won a fantastic Prism Backpack full of self-guided exercise toys! After chatting some, Matt came out and did a free facility site assessment of our fitness center. The report he presented after was very professional and we appreciated his insights. Step 1 was to get a PM contract. We went for the Platinum level contract because we really wanted that 24 hour priority service and some of the other perks it offered. Matt and I ran...
Lee [Strater, service tech] is the best! He is always so helpful and takes the time to explain what is going on with a particular machine that may be giving us some trouble. Keep up the great work!
- Tarin Carter, Assistant, Director, Westphalia Community Center, Upper Marlboro MD
We are First Communities. Your guy yesterday [service tech Dave Bailey] was wonderful...very friendly and informative.
- Bobbie Case, Property Manager, Collier Ridge, Atlanta
Hi Mohamed, Just wanted to thank you again for taking the time to speak today re: the Park Ave Court maintenance quote. I also wanted to thank your customer service team for their top notch handling of my call. I spoke with two representatives that were attentive, took the time to investigate my concern, and transferred me to the correct contacts. A+ all around. Thank you again and speak with you soon.
- Javi Battle, LIVunLtd. Project Manager, Park Ave Court, NYC
Very professional and helpful as always. [After school's semi-annual Preventive Maintenance (PM) contract visit where technician Mike Hess, in addition to maintenance check and cleaning of all equipment, replaced a broken cable pulley on a strength machine and provided a replacement selector pin (for weight stack).]
- James Moir, Physical Education Director, Francis Scott Key Middle School, (Montgomery County Public School System) Silver Spring, MD
Services and Repair
Preventive Maintenance48 hour Response TimeCertified TechniciansDelivery & InstallationView More