Introducing Spirit Fitness’s five-piece, ISO-Certified C Series of cardiovascular products. The CE800 Elliptical Trainers deliver high-quality, reliable systems at an affordable price….
The Spirit Fitness CE800 Elliptical Trainer was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
CE800 Elliptical Trainer
Other design elements include:
- A smooth, quiet 20″ stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user.
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base; the rollers are shielded for safety.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- ?2? of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- ?C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software
This model is very appealing to users that value a smooth stride and a weight bearing workout, without the impact. The console is identical to the CU800 & CR800 bikes, which makes programming very familiar when using any of the Spirit Fitness C series products.
- Quality at a very affordable price with a 450 lb. user capacity.
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities.
- Commercial warranty – Lifetime on frame. 5 years parts and 2 years labor.
About Spirit Fitness:
Based in Jonesboro, Arkansas, Spirit built their first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving customers easy-to-use equipment of the highest quality to help them achieve their fitness goals. That same simple purpose continues today in developing equipment of exceptional value that bears the Spirit Fitness name.