Introducing Spirit Fitness’s new patent pending e-Glide Trainer, specifically designed for groups/classes or individuals looking for a great dynamic warm-up….
The CG800 e•Glide Trainer was designed for groups/classes or individuals that like to create their own workout scenario in the commercial environment. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross-training modality that is full weight bearing, without the joint impact.
CG800 e-Glide Trainer
Other design elements include:
- Patent Pending Direct Drive System produces a unique workout experience
- Infinite resistance adjustments to satisfy every fitness level
- Telemetric Heart Rate for hands free monitoring
- 30 lb. flywheel generates the optimum amount of inertia
- Battery powered console means there is no need for electricity
The unique Patent Pending Direct Drive System, optimally weighted pedal arms, dual-action handlebars, 2 inverted foot pedals, and stride length combine to create the perfect formula to assure a frictionless stride. This motion creates what we call the “floating” effect. Once your clients reach a certain RPM, they will start to “float” and experience the smoothest possible gait pattern.his model is very appealing to users that value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. The console is identical to the CU800 fitness bike & CE800 elliptical trainer, which makes programming very familiar when using any Spirit Fitness C series products.
- Quality at a very affordable price with a 450 lb. user capacity.
- Patent Pending Direct Drive system with Telemetry heart rate.
- Commercial warranty – Lifetime on frame. 5 years brake, parts and 2 years labor.
About Spirit Fitness:
Based in Jonesboro, Arkansas, Spirit built their first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving customers easy-to-use equipment of the highest quality to help them achieve their fitness goals. That same simple purpose continues today in developing equipment of exceptional value that bears the Spirit Fitness name.