All payment terms shall be Net 30 for all service accounts with approved credit. Payments past 30 days may result in a credit hold. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. A nominal 3% processing fee will be applied to credit card payments over $1000. A receipt will be provided upon request. We can also establish an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT or ACH) for the customer to save time and further expense.
All payments are to be sent to:
7520 Standish Place, Suite 250
Rockville, MD 20855
- Service labor is estimated and may vary depending on underlying issues, customer approval will be requested if additional service labor is required.
- All unit prices are F.O.B. Destination.
- Prices are subject to change after 30 days from document date.
- Post-installation entertainment (television) requirements will be handled as a billable service visit.
- Estimates are computed to be performed during regular business hours.
- Clerical errors subject to correction.
- All prices and agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents, and other causes unavoidable or beyond our control.
- Buyer agrees to promptly file claims for all goods damaged during transit.
- There will be a 20% restocking charge on all merchandise ordered but not accepted.
Proposals must be signed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 301-330-5479 to be processed.
Any and all applicable taxes shall be added to any of the charges specified.
Heartline will, during the term of this Agreement, maintain at its expense, a Commercial General Liability insurance policy with a combined single limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage of $1,000,000 Per Occurrence; a combined single limit for Personal and Advertising Injury Liability of $1,000,000. Any One Person or Organization, plus an Umbrella Liability policy with Aggregate limits of $9,000,000, providing total general liability coverage of $10 million per year. Further, Heartline agrees to provide client with additional insured protection as part of Heartline’s Insurance Policies.
Agreements may be transferred to a new owner along with the ownership of the covered equipment. Agreements shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Heartline PM Agreements set forth the entire Agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes all prior agreements, promises or representations. In no event shall any terms and conditions contained or referenced in any purchase order or other documents submitted by the Customer be of any force or effect.
Agreements are governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to principles of conflict of law.