All payment terms shall be Net 30. Any payments past 30 days may result in a credit hold and loss of Net 30 terms. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. A nominal 3% processing fee will be applied to credit card payments over $1000. A receipt will be provided if requested. We can also establish an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for the customer to save time and further expense.
All payments are to be sent to:
8041 Cessna Ave Suite 200
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
- Service labor is estimated and may vary depending on underlying issues, customer approval will be requested if additional service labor is required.
- All unit prices are F.O.B. Destination.
- Prices are subject to change after 30 days from document date.
- Post-installation entertainment (television) requirements will be handled as a billable service visit.
- Estimates are computed to be performed during regular business hours.
- Clerical errors subject to correction.
- All prices and agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents, and other causes unavoidable or beyond our control.
- Buyer agrees to promptly file claim for all goods damaged in transit.
- There will be a 20% restocking charge on all merchandise ordered but not accepted.
Proposals must be signed and emailed or faxed to 301-330-5479 / firstname.lastname@example.org to be processed.
Any and all applicable taxes shall be added to any of the charges specified.
Heartline will, during the term of this Agreement, maintain at its expense: Comprehensive General Liability Insurance or Commercial General Liability Insurance. Policy limits shall not be less than a Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury, Property Damage and Personal Injury Liability of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate, umbrella liability coverage of an additional $5,000,000 per occurrence and $5,000,000 aggregate.
Agreements may be transferred to a new owner along with the ownership of the covered equipment, only with the prior written approval of Heartline. Agreements shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Heartline PM Agreements set forth the entire Agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes all prior agreements, promises or representations. In no event shall any terms and conditions contained or referenced in any purchase order or other documents submitted by the Customer be of any force or effect.
Agreements are governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to principles of conflict of law.