Heartline Fitness strives to make it easier for clients to work with the company through a new, more content-driven corporate website.
Gaithersburg, MD, August 29, 2013 Heartline Fitness Systems announces the launch of its new corporate website, www.heartlinefitness.com, with a crisp new layout. “This is Heartline’s fourth website design since 1997, and although I’m not sure we have it right yet, it seems to be more customer-driven with featured fitness articles, fitness center tips, and a continuous stream of product “how-to” videos and other fitness content,” says Bob Burgess, Heartline’s CEO. “We are also incorporating SoOlis’s product search engine, to compile product SKUs quickly, enabling customers to compare and contrast different fitness products and brands.” Obviously, we want our customers to have an enjoyable experience surfing our site.” “Bottom line, we want our customers to make educated decisions about their fitness centers, and we want them to do that as efficiently and effectively as possible.”
Further enhancements to Heartline’s website include:
- Improved Navigation Web pages work in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for customers to find what they are looking for.
- Improved Product Section Utilizing SoOlis’s product data base, we’re able to compile all products distributed by Heartline–by brand and by product category. Finally, the client is able to compare and contrast these products within the data base-specification by specification, etc.
- New Features
- Service Wrench Click Heartline’s service wrench on any website page and your service issues will be sent electronically to Heartline, and a service case established automatically.
- What’s New Every month, new content will be added to the company’s “Blog” section and home page “What’s New?” sectionfrom fitness and nutrition articles to fitness center tips to new product videos.
- Links We will continue to offer fitness accessories and pre-owned equipment through Heartline’s E-store to make shopping fast and easy. Also, we’re adding a YouTube link that gives our customers access to the Heartline YouTube Video Library.videos ranging from product “how-to’s” to “maintenance and repair tips.”
“As Heartline continues its geographic expansion in the northeast and southeast regions of the U.S., “our aim is to not only provide the best products and customer service, but to provide fitness content that helps our customers achieve their fitness and fitness center goals and aspirations-this is our hope and our promise,” says Bob Burgess.
Since 1983, Heartline’s promise has been to design, distribute and service the highest quality of strength training and cardiovascular systems available. Through Heartline’s direct sales network, the company distributes Heartline®, Life Fitness®, Star Trac®, FreeMotion®, and Paramount® products on the East Coast of the United States. Our clients include such high profile organizations as: Hilton Hotels, Lincoln Properties, Kettler, Paradigm Companies, Fairfax County Public School System, and The JBG Companies.
—Heartline—® is a registered trademark of Heartline Fitness Products, Inc., t.a. Heartline Fitness Systems
Heartline Fitness Systems, 8041 Cessna Avenue, Suite 200, Gaithersburg, Maryland, 20879, Phone: 301-921-0661, www.heartlinefitness.com