The Life Fitness FlexStrider™ Variable-Stride Trainer lets exercisers change stride length on the fly and choose a workout that feels the most natural.
The FlexStrider™ Variable-Stride Trainer lets exercisers change stride length on the fly and choose a workout that feels the most natural. The smooth motion of the variable-stride trainer feels more like running or jogging than any other similar product. The FlexStrider trainer is easy to use and inviting for exercisers looking for a total-body, low-impact workout. Exercisers can choose the workout that’s right for them with the FlexStrider Trainer. Users can change their stride length from 0” to 36” instantly, adding variety to a total-body workout. Life Fitness has been producing cross-trainers for nearly 20 years. Two decades of biomechanics testing have helped create an elliptical path that feels more like natural running or jogging than any similar product in the fitness industry. Enhance the cardio experience with four color options: Arctic Silver, Titanium Storm, Black Onyx or Diamond White.
- Natural Ellipse Path…Extensive research has developed an extremely smooth, natural feeling motion regardless of stride length.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls..Located on the moving arms to easily adjust intensity without disrupting the workout.
- FitPower™ Display..Combines speed, resistance and stride length to determine the total energy output of the user.
- Oversized Pedals..Users can adjust foot position comfortably, and narrow pedal spacing (2.5”/6.3 cm) minimizes lateral hip shifting.
- Low Step-Up Height…Pedals are just 8.6” (22 cm) high, which makes getting on and off extremely easy.