Spirit Fitness CT800 Treadmill
Introducing Spirit Fitness’s five-piece, ISO-Certified C Series of cardiovascular products. The CT800 (DC-Drive) and CT850 (AC-Drive) treadmills deliver high-quality, reliable systems at an affordable price….
The Spirit Fitness CT800 Treadmill is a stout and extremely durable product, weighing in at over 350 lbs. The combination of the heavy duty steel frame and aluminum console masts and side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners alike.
Other design elements include:
- Dual fans keep the DC 4.0 HP motor cool.
- Spacious 22″ x 60″ workout area accommodates users of all sizes.
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck and commercial Habasit® belt for extended life.
- Large 3″ belt rollers for enhanced belt tracking and durability.
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring.
- Quality at a very affordable price.
- 450 lb. user capacity.
- Commercial warranty – Lifetime on frame. 5 years parts and 2 years labor.
About Spirit Fitness:
Based in Jonesboro, Arkansas, Spirit built their first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving customers easy-to-use equipment of the highest quality to help them achieve their fitness goals. That same simple purpose continues today in developing equipment of exceptional value that bears the Spirit Fitness name.