Introducing Spirit Fitness’s five-piece, ISO-Certified C Series of cardiovascular products. The CU800 Upright Bikes deliver high-quality, reliable systems at an affordable price….
The Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment.from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat finish. User comfort and reliability make the CU800 a perfect choice for any facility.
CU800 Upright Bike
Other design elements include:
- Generator drive system means no need for external electricity
- Sealed roller bearings and belt drive assure a smooth, quiet workout
- Dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustment for user comfort
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring
- Intuitive console with individual program keys and alpha-numeric display
- Quality at a very affordable price.
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities.
- Commercial warranty – Lifetime on frame. 5 years parts and 2 years labor.
About Spirit Fitness:
Based in Jonesboro, Arkansas, Spirit built their first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving customers easy-to-use equipment of the highest quality to help them achieve their fitness goals. That same simple purpose continues today in developing equipment of exceptional value that bears the Spirit Fitness name.