The Star Trac Dual Adjustable Pulley System allows users to perform movements that mimic activities in both sports and life….
The Star Trac Dual Adjustable Pulley System functionally trains the muscles of the entire body to work together while building stability and core balance.
Base Strength Benefits
The Dual Adjustable Pulley System strengthens individual muscle groups with outside stabilization, helping prepare and build the muscles you’ll use in training, while developing your flexibility and stability to ensure you’re ready for the harder work to come.
Core Stabilization Benefits
The Dual Adjustable Pulley System’s integration of core stabilization and multi-planar movements helps strength and balance – enabling you to perform better and get more out of individual muscle group workouts.
Dynamic Movement Benefits
The Dual Adjustable Pulley System doesn’t allow you to depend on linear, machine-like movement for proper form. Instead, its dynamic movement trains your muscles from an infinite number of angles for a broader range of movement, strength, flexibility, and balance.
- Unlimited high-low cable positioning combinations.
- All steel adjustable pulleys with single hand adjustment design.
- Lock N Load(R) weight selection system–no more pins!
- Integrated pull up bar with multi-grip hand positioning.
- 4 to 1 lifting ratio for smooth low inertia operation.
- Extended cable travel creating a variety of enhanced exercises.
- Fixed footprint for optimal floor planning and placement.
- 5 lb. (user) increments (actual) stack weight 440 lbs/increments of 20 lbs.
- Intuitive exercise placards featuring 12 targeted movements.
For more information about Star Trac’s Dual Adjustable Pulley and other innovative products from Star Trac, please contact Heartline at 800-262-3348.